These 2 have been for sale for a very long time, just noticed they were relisted

• I don't live neat CO but would put up the 200$ if someone could take them… Just a thought

• Chealsie, Would you contact Brat and make that offer?

• i just clicked on that first link and it was no longer there.

also, please think long and hard before purchasing a dog from a mass producer so that they can make room for more dogs. This is not someone getting out of the puppy business. Just someone's who could not move their "merchandise" in a timely manner in a bad economy. I know your heart is in the right place.

• @agilebasenji:

i just clicked on that first link and it was no longer there.

also, please think long and hard before purchasing a dog from a mass producer so that they can make room for more dogs. This is not someone getting out of the puppy business. Just someone's who could not move their "merchandise" in a timely manner in a bad economy. I know your heart is in the right place.

I agree, as they say do not enable them….. the only way they will stop is if they can't sell the pups and it no longer is a "cash crop"

• At that price, they aren't making a profit and they keep the dogs from being sold for more puppy mill breeding. I think $200 is acceptable.

• I so hope they go to a good home. Sigh.

• I absoloutely agree with not enabling, it's just 200$ isn't a lot to enrich two lives. It's hard for me to sometimes see these poor dogs when I spoil Oakley rotten as he is the only thing in my life (no kids). I sometimes spend more than that on Oak in a day…I will instead make a donation to BRAT, as has been my Christmas wish from those giving me gifts. At least this way I will feel as though I'm contributing to something

Suggested Topics