• Taken yesterday, Maya and her tiny family ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes, Evie did bite her nose, maybe she wont keep sticking it in peoples faces!

I do try to give my dogs the most natural lives I can. Unfortunately we have no gazelle or other african creatures to hunt here in Gloucestershire, so we settle for chihuahua hunting:

Do you think she realises there's something on her nose??

Ex-hausted jungle pug!!

• Great picture story! Thanks for posting. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Wonderful pictures ๐Ÿ™‚

• Love the pictures and your girl is so pretty. So happy to see Maya playing with litle ones. We got a toy schnauzer back on 28th of May his name is Jake he was 2.5 lbs when he came home. Jaycee loves him but I will say when she is running she is very careful not to run over the litttle guy. Jake is maybe 5 lbs now he tries to keep up ha ha. Jayden still not to sure he likes Jake but we are working on it. Thank you for the pictures they are great.

Rita Jean

• Wow, fantastic photos, I enjoyed them a lot.

• Unfortunately we have no gazelle or other african creatures to hunt here in Gloucestershire, so we settle for chihuahua hunting:

I love that quote! It's hilarious. Looks like they are having a lot of fun.

• Looks like you have managed to give them all "adventures in Gloucestershire". The chis seem to be having a fun time being prey!

• Houston

Jess wonderful pictures of your darling pack.. They are all great.
    I love the chihuahua hunting one and the exhausted Maya one..oh and the one of Maya sniffing one of the chihuahua's..those all speaks volumes of how happy they all are.

• Great photos Jess!

Suggested Topics