• Hellooooooooooooooooow Sweetie!!!

I?m so happy you found this forum, and I?m so happy I could help rehome Voodoo!
    I really like his new name 😛

• Welcome. What a cutie. LOL that last picture, did he find something awful to roll in?

Buana, was Voodoo your dog or did you just help find him new home?

• Congrats on your new addition! Looks like he fits in nicely! Love the name!! Much better than Fruns… 😉 😃

• Voodoo looks awesome! Super pictures! How great that you got him used to your family so quickly. Kipawa loves to roll around in stinky stuff too. And gnaw on grass. It's hilarious to watch when they do that!

• welcome to the forum, Voodoo looks great, love his crocodile grin in the last picture 😃

• Welcome another european member to the forum :D. Nice to have you here.
    Voodoo is such a cutie!!
    Looking forward to see more pics of Voodoo. 🙂

• Houston

So very happy to see you onboard, welcome. Voodoo is darling and his name is so cute.

• Thanks all!!

@DebraDownSouth:

LOL that last picture, did he find something awful to roll in?
    Buana, was Voodoo your dog or did you just help find him new home?

Offcourse not, he can act silly, but he still have some manners. But every time my Sheltie starts rolling in the grass, he instantly drops down and begins to do the same.:D

Buana helped to find him a new home, wasn't one of her's. 😉

• @Voodoo:

Thanks all!!

Offcourse not, he can act silly, but he still have some manners. But every time my Sheltie starts rolling in the grass, he instantly drops down and begins to do the same.:D

Buana helped to find him a new home, wasn't one of her's. 😉

We loved to help, (found a new passion maybe 🙂 )
    We would love to have him here but 3 boys and a girl on her way, a bit to much at a ship 😃

• Voodoo is just such a little cutie - wait until he grows up more - then you'll see the true beastie in him 😉

Suggested Topics