• Got this video of Tayda barking in her sleep. So funny… Tayda and lenny were sleeping together and Tayda woke Lenny up with her barking.

[yt]AfzahybyVP4[/yt]

• Hahaha aww this is SO cute! Dex has cried in his sleep a few times, but never that. He wakes himself up yelping sometimes… I wondered if that was normal or if he was just weird. lol

• sooo cute - thanks for sharing! Our little Pondu is also barking while sleeping. Good to see, that this is quite common 🙂

• Very cute - and good catching it on video! In my house, Ruby barks in her sleep quite often and so does Liyah - but I've never heard Brando or Oz do it.

I love how your two curl up together like that. Rarely does Ruby allow Brando to as much as touch her while resting - and in fact I've seen her stare him away. With my other two - Liyah prefers to sit/lie on top of Ozzy - but he loves her so much, he doesn't care.

• Ours just snore, Kell and Sidhe are the loudest. So glad Kell opted to sleep in his crate rather than the bed at night. Would never get any sleep.

• Lenny is always trying to get closer to Tayda. His favorite place is to be on top of her. I don't know why I bother buying two dog beds, one ends up being empty and they are both crammed into the other. She is quite tolerant of it, I think she just likes the warmth.

Sometimes Lenny barks in his sleep also, it's so hilarious.

• Tayda was dreaming about running after bunnies and squirrels! 🙂

Suggested Topics