• I'm not sure if anyone else visits the site Woot.com. They offer up one product a day at a really great deal (they also have a few satellite sites for wine and tshirt deals). Anyway, I was surprised to see a couple Basenjis in the add for todays product! Maybe someone on staff owns a couple b's

www.woot.com

• I noticed that this morning. Cute.

• In reading the discussion it turns out they're actually Corgi's. Coulda fooled me!

• Reminds me when I first moved to this area - I was walking one of my dogs in a local village and somebody said to me "That's the best looking corgi, I've seen" I was lost for words!

• A very TALL corgi, Patty?

• @Patty:

Reminds me when I first moved to this area - I was walking one of my dogs in a local village and somebody said to me "That's the best looking corgi, I've seen" I was lost for words!

We had the same thing happen to us once…someone asked if Maxx was a Corgi! Most people thought he was a Jack Russell! Very seldom would we come across people who knew he was a Basenji.

• most ppl here think suki is min pin or a rat terrier?!?

although a guy honked at suki and i at a stop light yesterday and motioned for me to roll down my window - he wanted to know if suki was a basenji and if they really don't bark!

Suggested Topics