Skip to content

Basenji human clothing

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • when basenjis are cold!

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    7k Views
    N
    @CrazyBasenjiMom I live in the very Southern tip of Indiana & we get some pretty cold winters & there's a lot of humidity so it's a real "biting" cold & if the winds blowing ~ it feels like razor blades are in it!! If no one else wants the sweaters, I'd be glad to have them for my next b that I'm waiting on getting!! But if someone else lives in a colder area & wants them, they can get them! If no one else wants them, I'll be happy to have them. Before my Mother passed last yr., she'd knit up one for everyday of the week & one to wear on wash-day!! :)
  • Not a Basenji, but WOW!

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    7k Views
    A
    Great find and thanks for sharing with others also. Fond lots of other links while watching the shared link so will watch after this post.
  • Celebrities and basenjis

    Off Topic
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    20k Views
    MDSPHOTOM
    Yes Courtney Thorne-Smith does have B's. [image: attachment_p_148142_0_is0302e.jpg]
  • Human kids

    Off Topic
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    11k Views
    K
    I think in AKC they have to be 7 yrs old. In CKC they have a pee wee class where it's even younger, 4 yrs. And in UKC they can be 2! lol And I think in the youngest ones they can have an "assistant" handler. :) I know I've seen Laurie Soutar going around the ring with her granddaughter in UKC. She has Lakilanni Greyhounds and are regulars at the lure trials. PS, that's for juniors. I think for the breed ring there is no age stipulation as long as they are in control of the dog. Kathy?
  • Do you the Basenji Forums when you should be working?

    Off Topic
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    If I had a job….then more than likely....I would :)
  • Basenji brooing in their sleep

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    BarklessdogB
    our basenji's have dreams, sometimes scream, wimper, cry & grunt in their sleep.