Skip to content

Got my B an early holiday present….

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Early Mornings

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    11 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    sanjibasenjiS
    I get the sense all basenjis like to snuggle!!
  • Happy Holidays to all

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    5 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    tanzaT
    @tanza - And yes Zande, I will send you the puppy information once we have names!
  • Holiday wishes

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    4 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KembeK
    Beautiful basenjis - thanks for sharing ! 🐾🐕🐾 Happy Holidays to everyone! 🎄 🎅 ⛄️ 🕎
  • Missing my B

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    12k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Glad you are home and that your family is ok. Sounds like Hope is pleased to see her mum back :)
  • Holiday Pictures!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    aww man Im soo Jealous of the laying by the fire picture….thats where I wanna be RIGHT NOW!! hehehee
  • B Deck

    Show Off Your Dog
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    16k Views
    ChaseandZahrasmomC
    I want to come back in my next life as a B living at the Basenji Park! :D