Skip to content

Show Dogs Stolen in Parked Van

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Does your dog have dementia?

    Off Topic
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    8k Views
    elbrantE
    @joan-duszka said in Does your dog have dementia?: five wooden boxes eyes tearing up
  • Dog Park Rant

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Makes you wonder why some people have dogs in the first place.
  • Dogs in video

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    LOVED that Sharron! I sent the link on to my sister and threatened that I am going to teach her Chow some of the tricks - I like the one where the two GS walk beside the guys and sit on cue. Hmmm… I might be able to get my cat Barney to do that. He's the one that already shakes a paw for a treat.
  • Smiling Dog

    Off Topic
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    The golden I used to have did similar things w/her ears/eyes when I approached w/a leash. It was a habit formed from years of me sliding a new collar on with the leash attached. She'd squint and pull her ears back in anticipation of the collar being slid over her head. The smile? I never got that.
  • It's Me or the Dog, TV looking for dogs

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    mauigirlM
    I LOVE It's Me Or The Dog!!! She is awesome. She really lays down the law for people. Especially when the family pack order is all out of whack, which is often.
  • Attacked at the dog park

    Off Topic
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    15k Views
    V
    Attack isn't the only part of dog parks I dislike. I think they are dirty and a pet owner doesn't know if the other dogs are being well taken care of and vetted. My vet agrees and went a step further to say that highway rest stops were one of the worst places for disease.