Skip to content

Fjord my little Tri boy

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My boys

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    K
    so in love! Why when I see any pictures of basenji's i fall in love with each and everyone of them!? so sweet
  • Ariel and my boys

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    QuercusQ
    So cute! She is obviously well loved :)
  • Our little keeper …

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    Pretty, pretty Libby!
  • My little dude

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    10k Views
    W
    haha i agree with Basenjimamma! I like this whole thread! You have the cutest ball of wrinkles ever! I am so excited for all the new puppies. Pictures are a must!! :)
  • Boys will be boys

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    5k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    AWESOME Pics as usual :) Love them!!
  • The Boys are back.

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    I love the pictures on the new patio too - I like the morning sunlight. Very nice indeed.