Skip to content

Oh my.. Mirtillo has another one..

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Mirtillo coursing

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Tillo looks as if he had a blast
  • Mirtillo and Lycia

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    @basi: Aww poor Tillo and you:( Do you think you will get another B in the future? Yes, I'm pretty sure we will ;) :D
  • Mirtillo and Lycia in the snow

    Show Off Your Dog
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    19k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Elysium: Yeees - same on Zuri :D It looks … strange :rolleyes: But I get used to it. The winter coat always goes over her tail and I don't like that. Thinking the wind will move under. So I fix it. The rain coat is thinner and doesn't move. On Thabo, it doesn't look like a thong so much. He has more muscles than Zuri and nothing can go "into" his skin. You can buy a green one??? :eek: We only have brown, black and red. But someone told me, that the brown looks very green :D Tillo doesn't like it when his tail is on top of the coat.. don't know why that is.. ;) I just search on the site where I bought it… it's brown.. :confused: :D It looks green to me ;) (doesn't it look green on the pics?) I was thinking about buying the human rain coat, so Tillo and I can walk in style.. gg.. but it's way too expensive :(
  • AJ got one too!

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    nobarkusN
    You can buy Zack and Zoey on Amazon.com too. Price depends on the size. [image: 41BN35xe6UL._SL500_AA280_.jpg]
  • Some old ones

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    irenaI
    @BasenjiByTheBay: Haven't made it through all of them but what great wrinkles on the little guy. Too cute! Yeah he has a perfect wrinkles :). He is a one of the few with this wrinkles in Czech Rep.
  • Mirtillo in Sweden

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    13k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Barklessdog: Very cute dog & great pictures. Sweden looks like a beautiful place to live The first thing a thought when we drove in to Sweden was: if I'll ever buy a second house, it will be here! It's so beautiful there! And the people are really nice!