Skip to content

Mirtillo lure coursing - Video

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Videos?

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I upload them to my Picasa albums and then just copy the link, like so: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_PGzvfiV0R72VJUxRpfIuIvghBGkeU4iPSQ4F4Ai0qs?feat=directlink
  • Video Link

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    The pink has a bit of cuteness and I'm sure that it'll eventually darken.
  • Dolce Starts Lure Coursing!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    AndrewA
    Sorry we missed it; glad she did so well!!!
  • Coursing!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    renaultf1R
    I LOVE the last photo especially, but all are great. Definitely seems like the b's took to it like ducks to water.:D:D
  • Mirtillo in Sweden

    Show Off Your Dog
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    26k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Elscodobermann: Great pictures as always. There are plenty of people here in Scotland who are desperate to see Tillo in real life! if you do decide to visit i am sure all of us Scottish folk can help you to find dog friendly accomodation - and maybe arrange a basenji get-together somewhere. That sounds wonderful! I think it will be Scotland then for 2010 :) Looking forward to it already! :D Dog friendly accomodations are very welcome! :D
  • Sheltie Coursing..

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    leikoL
    Great pics!! Same reason I always get nervous if Shera wants to play with fluffy dogs - she chases the tail and the fur always ends up in her mouth!