Skip to content

Sighthound calendar voting

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • basenji sighting!

    Basenji Talk
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    26k Views
    SavingS
    Nice, they are about in a few different adverts, I spot them every now and again.
  • recommendations for harness with a support handle

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    N
    Well isn't she a sassy little thing? Thanks so much for the information. I had not heard of this one at all. I will Google it to get more info and find where to purchase! Deb
  • Shedding?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    16k Views
    B
    Hi @Vesna, it’s interesting you say that about the spay. Our tri-color actually just got spayed this week and her coat shed before that. I noticed small amount of black hair growing in where she shed, hopefully it grows back. What phase is your tri-color at? Did this just happen?
  • VOTE for BRAT at the Chase Community Giving

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    E
    I was one of the first 2 or 3 voters:-)
  • Help!!!! Vote!!!

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Chelbell26C
    awe, well hopefully next year will be his "breakout" year. #14 is still very good!!! :-) Yea Dallas!
  • Basenji Calendar 2008 Photo Contest

    Basenji Talk
    40
    0 Votes
    40 Posts
    17k Views
    BDawgB
    AH! Our computer crashed and all my photos are on it! Hopefully we can get it revived and I can submit items!!