Skip to content

Looking for breeder recommendation in Czech Republic!

Breeder Talk
  • So my in laws were here visiting for about a month after our wedding and they (mom, brother, niece and nephew) just loved Lenny and Tayda so much that they are apparently interested in learning more about basenjis and possibly adopting one! Can anyone recommend a czech breeder that I can point them to, to ask questions, and maybe visit? Of course one that does Fanconi testing and all other health tests….

    I think irena is in the C.Z?

  • @Tayda_Lenny:

    So my in laws were here visiting for about a month after our wedding and they (mom, brother, niece and nephew) just loved Lenny and Tayda so much that they are apparently interested in learning more about basenjis and possibly adopting one! Can anyone recommend a czech breeder that I can point them to, to ask questions, and maybe visit? Of course one that does Fanconi testing and all other health tests….

    I think irena is in the C.Z?

    Hi,
    yes I am from Czech Rep. and there is no problem to come for a visit and ask questions ;). You can send them our website address and they can contact me (Irena) or my dad (Miroslav)
    http://astheniabasenji.weebly.com/
    Or you can send me their email address if it is better for them.
    I would be pleased to meet your new family and recommend them a breeder :).

  • Irena can certainly help you out. :) I got Lycia from Ekibondo Kennels in Cz and they were positively lovely.

  • I recommend Irena, Asthenia basenjis ;) :)

  • @Janneke:

    I recommend Irena, Asthenia basenjis ;) :)

    Thank you Janneke for your recommendation :);)!

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    16 Posts
    16k Views
    E
    @zande thank you so much for your help
  • Good breeder?

    Breeder Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Breeder control

    Breeder Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Exactly– responsible small breeders will be shut down and puppymillers flourish if we don't.
  • Website for a breeder?

    Breeder Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Both B's are to die for very pretty love there color. Rita Jean
  • Breeders in TN

    Breeder Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    13k Views
    renaultf1R
    @Nemo: Here's the link. http://www.basenji.org/learn/ Go to "screening breeders" at the top. That is a great list…and great explanations of why those questions are important.
  • Good Breeders vs Bad Breeders

    Breeder Talk
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    26k Views
    susanhayekS
    @khanis: Not polished ??? Sorry, but that is one of the silliest things that I have heard in ages. **I'm sorry; to what is this referring? :confused: I have seen dogs that are uglier than sin.. in the show ring no less! People that can't breed a decent looking domestic basenji aren't going to be able to breed a decent looking African basenji! **Uglier than sin? Really? I really prefer health and temperament and function as breeding goals. IMHO. How is that for a bunch of African beauties??? **Your dogs are quite lovely. So are my two Jasiri-Sukari B's. But neither would win in a show. We think they're beautiful, too. And they both have sweet temperaments. Lucky us. :) s.