Skip to content

Enchanted/Kinetic Litter Announcement

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Adult Dogs at SW Kennel Auction-3/2/13

    Breeder Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Pups at Dog Auction Today-2/16/13

    Breeder Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    I have learned far too much about this industry and know that because a dog is registered AKC doesn't mean that the pup is well bred and even from humane conditions. I sent the AKC an e-mail after learning a great deal about the puppy mill industry and they have not responded. If you wish to really know more you can look for the National Mill Dog Rescue and check out the ASPCA. The national government won't pass FDA legislation to protect animals from unhealthy to down right cruel conditions. I always encourage everyone I know that if they wish to get a pure bred dog to find a rescue or meet the breeder and see the conditions the puppies are from. The AKC gets millions of dollars every year from people "registering" litters online. Anyone can register if they want to fill out the paper work.
  • Planned Litter at Khani's…

    Breeder Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    Rita JeanR
    They will be very pretty babies. Jaycee is on the down side of her heat I was not sure but I thought it was early but at least almost done. Rita Jean
  • Hip/Elbow Scores…

    Breeder Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    sabaS
    Thanks Tanza :)… Off to look at the site :)
  • Kinetic's 2009 Lit…

    Breeder Talk
    50
    0 Votes
    50 Posts
    20k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Very nice to hear, congrats..healthy boy..
  • Buana's second litter

    Breeder Talk
    37
    0 Votes
    37 Posts
    13k Views
    BuanaB
    @vickilb: OMG!!! They are sooooo cute!!! I would keep them all!!!!! How can you do anything but play with them all day???? We can… Buana is only the dad.. :D so the breeder will take that job... He is totally in love with his pups :D We hope to go see them in a while, we have to go and hug with the little ones :D