Skip to content

Lure practice

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • Lure Coursing in Scotland!!

    Basenji Training
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    basiB
    Racing would still be good fun:D
  • Lure coursing training

    Basenji Training
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    @ibi_n_sane: yess it was a great day :D cant wait to see the pictures of Job ( Janneke's boyfriend ) that he made from our dogs too! we only took our galgo and 2 ibizans to the coursing, that gives us all our hands full enough haha the basenjis and our oldest ibizan hound can come the next time, allthough they enjoy the racing track too! ( the settlement of the racing track allows us to take all dogs at the same time and not having our hands full with these 6 haha ) I loved to see Barry (the galgo) run.. he ran beautiful…. :D And yes... I liked Cy and Smitty also... :D
  • Lure coursing practice in Michigan

    Basenji Training
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    4k Views
    No one has replied
  • Coursing Practice Pictures

    Basenji Training
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    AndrewA
    @YodelDogs: I am eager to meet you guys also but things just haven't worked out. Will there be a get-together this weekend? I've been talking with Mauigirl, and she'll probably relay this to you later, but I can't do Saturday morning b/c I have to work. I'm free Sunday morning, and we're willing to drive to your area if there is a good park in your area. I don't know if there was a different thread yall were discussing this on… but I can't find it if there was.
  • Lure Coursing in Oklahoma

    Basenji Training
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    WBLW
    Okay I did find the ASFA website, but would still like info about the sport and how it all works
  • Lure coursing in the cold?

    Basenji Training
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    and you can also check out my website. www.tanzabasenjis.net the go to the Lure tab….