Skip to content

Callie Mae loves snow! :)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Sanji loves the snow and cold

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    1k Views
    J
    @sanjibasenji Love the videos. He looks really good and having fun too. Good sit stay! :thumbs_up:
  • More Kamar in the snow

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    ?
    Sweet…. My basenji doesn't really like snow... But he knows the neighborhood. Good to see a Basenji enjoying the snow. Cheers
  • Basenji Love

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    18k Views
    K
    This is a photo to be framed. I love it. So adorable.
  • Maya is loving the snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    KipawaK
    Great pictures. It ALMOST wants me to be in that snow… almost. The dogs are certainly enjoying it, and I am sure you are too. Thanks for sharing these photos.
  • Snow

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @basi: The snow had gone by the following day so it didn't stay for long thank goodness. Yes Bele is doing very well. She is now fully housetrained (I love Basenjis for that) but still wakes up at 5 am to go out:rolleyes: My mum is flying over from the UK in 2 1/2 weeks so I will see what she thinks of her, though she likes her from the pics that I have sent to her so heres hoping:) How is Mirtillo doing? Hope your mother likes her in real life as well! Nice that she is fully housetrained now! Mirtillo is also doing well. He only peed in the house once, which is great. I have to get out of bed around 5.30 am every morning. Mirtillo is still sleeping then.. but just in case..
  • Is that…....snow?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    B
    @nala121498: So…how long would it take you to get here, BBoy...more grumbles from the beast…I think all of these below zero days are making her cranky!! The beast…....I love it.:D Heck, I get a little cranky this time of year myself.:(