Skip to content

Sonny vs Julio

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Sonny turns 6!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    O
    I'm late to the party, but a belated happy b-day to Sonny! It's wonderful to see him thriving and so happy and loved!
  • Basenji Vs Rhino Beetle

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    Lovely video and what fun - for Hope that is, not the beetle! You must be so delighted to get these pictures, Lish.
  • Sonny conquers his fear!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    I suppose it is coincidence but all the tris I've had have had no fear of water wheeras most of the red/whites have been very cautious. They are baeutiful pictures and what a brave Sonny!
  • Kaylee Vs. Musical Card

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    maybe she just doesn't like the Irish
  • Sonny

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    4k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    here are the thyroid symptoms from Dr. Dodds. Hopefully they all came through. Sorry they came through pretty bad. I'll reconfigure them and redo them-probably tomorrow. There is a second page. [image: attachment_p_96111_0_thyroid-symptoms.jpg]
  • Gizmo vs One Kibble…

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    K
    Sure shows the ""cat actions" that a b have been described to have. Great show!!!