Skip to content

Sonny vs Julio

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Sonny turns 6!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    O
    I'm late to the party, but a belated happy b-day to Sonny! It's wonderful to see him thriving and so happy and loved!
  • Sweet little kitty vs sweet little B

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    imbjI
    @Buana: He's got them from his mommy, me :D Lucky boy!!! :D:p:D (Wish somebody from any side of my family have the long eyelashes gene! :D)
  • Sonny conquers his fear!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    I suppose it is coincidence but all the tris I've had have had no fear of water wheeras most of the red/whites have been very cautious. They are baeutiful pictures and what a brave Sonny!
  • Sonny's water dilemma

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    So funny..poor Sonny..wet paws.
  • Sonny

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    4k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    here are the thyroid symptoms from Dr. Dodds. Hopefully they all came through. Sorry they came through pretty bad. I'll reconfigure them and redo them-probably tomorrow. There is a second page. [image: attachment_p_96111_0_thyroid-symptoms.jpg]
  • Gizmo vs One Kibble…

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    K
    Sure shows the ""cat actions" that a b have been described to have. Great show!!!