Skip to content

Today's Pics Part 2 -

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Introducing Habari's Black Cat and Habari's Black Fox

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    14k Views
    CrazySenjiC
    Precious! I've always wanted a B/W :)
  • Update on Athena (it's been a while) (lots of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    AthenaA
    @krunzer: LOL!! Yeah mine aren't too keen on getting it done. But I make them stay there. Is she used to being tipped on her back? I hold mine like a baby and rub their bellies. They like it, but they definately know when it is nail time and they both try to struggle. Eventually they give in and just resort to getting it done. After that they get a good treat! Yeah she's kinda used it being on her back but the sound just made her go crazy haha.
  • Kipawa and his FoPaw's play date - part 2

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    sinbajeS
    @Nemo: He's a Lukuru but I don't know what he registered name is. I love his sister Peggy. If I am not mistaken, Dexter is Lukuru Constellation Orion.
  • Nilo's Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    N
    Thank you VERY much for your comments, they made Nilo & I very happy :):):)
  • Today's Photos!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    BuanaB
    As always… Great pics... (I can't wait to show them to my mom, she's crazy about Maya hahaha :D)
  • Today's pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    wizardW
    Great photos - when I win the lottery I'm going to get myself a pack :)