Skip to content

Age and Long-term Protective Immunity in Dogs and Cats

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • senior dog and whining

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    ZandeZ
    @kembe you will
  • Trouble Dog

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    18k Views
    Buddys PalB
    @Moth: Have you ever tried an obedience class? It might be a great place to start. It sounds like your dog is space guarding. http://ahimsadogtraining.com/blog/resource-guarding/ was just going through some old threads, and came across this one-Moth, I like your style and advice-esp this link!
  • How long time?

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    AnetteA
    Okey, thank you. Then I probably will have passed him om befor I get the kit, just have to send it to his new home then. :)
  • Determine Dogs biological age?

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    BlueBellB
    @lvoss: When was the pic you are using for your avatar taken? A month or so ago. Why do you ask? Sorry I have'nt been on here for a while.
  • Bumpy dogs?

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    Thanks everyone! Now I'm wracking my brain trying to remember where exactly her vaccines were. She got two in one day, and I preoccupied with holding her and giving her cookies! I keep rubbing it, and if anything, it seems a bit smaller, but I will absolutely let everyone know what happens next. Cheers
  • Lymphoma … very long.

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    20k Views
    BasenjiByTheBayB
    Condolences, Debra. You went above and beyond in the process of sending your baby girl home. Sending you heartfelt wishes for peace and healing.