Snickers, Lucy LooLoo, and LeeLee

• Beautiful Bs you have. What are their ages?

• First Basenji's

What a happy family! Thanks for sharing.

• Great pictures!

• Beautiful basenjis basking in the sun. I just love their happy faces. Great photos.

• You've got some nice looking B's Brenda! Let me know if you ever want to put a play-day together. I'm sure Bella would like some new friends.

• Lucy Loo Loo, Snickers and Lee Lee look lovely, looking foward to hearing more about them.

• Houston

Great looking family you got Melissa..

• Snickers (male) turned 3 in December 09, LeeLee (male) turned 2 this month, and Lucy (female) is probably around 4 or 5. Snickers was my first from a breeder…. Lucy and LeeLee are BRAT rescues.

They are my life!

love, MELISSA

• Its wonderful to add a breeder dog with a rescue dog, or dogs.. It is great to see how a dog can help the one who has issues…
    Course, there are some rescue dogs who can help all other dogs, so please, if you have space, open your home to a basenji in need.

• @sharronhurlbut:

Its wonderful to add a breeder dog with a rescue dog, or dogs.. It is great to see how a dog can help the one who has issues…
    Course, there are some rescue dogs who can help all other dogs, so please, if you have space, open your home to a basenji in need.

Ha! I failed fostering 101 and adopted my first two fosters!! I have three B's, and 3 labs pups right now! My house is a zoo!

Yes the breeder B did help the other B's learn how to be "proper" , and hes great with the labs too, really knows how to teach manners, and is great with all animals, except other hard headed dominant dogs 🙂

I wish I could foster more, but Im already over my legal limit allowed by my city…shhh dont tell anyone!!!

Love, Melisssa

Suggested Topics