Skip to content

Ocotopus' garden

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • My JRT's look like Basenji's lol

    Off Topic
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    MothM
    They are adorable :) Watson always gets identified as some sort of terrier. He has been a rat terrier and a toy fox terrier…
  • My laptop is close to being 'fried'

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Fran..know that we are waiting for your return…hope your computer issues gets solved easily and inexpensively...see you soon. :)
  • Full contact gardening

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    MacPackM
    Sounds like you will have a lovely yard this summer. It is already in the 90s here during the day, we all stay inside all summer, except early morning and late afternoon.
  • Birthday's

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    L
    I don't know of any Rita Jean. Mine was born Christmas Day which makes it easy to remember.
  • Zina's progress

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    I will still have to get her a sweater, of course!
  • We're Engaged

    Off Topic
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    E
    Congrats on your engagement! I know Courtney Thorne-Smith had her B and her other dog in the wedding. I think B's look great in tuxedos;-)