Skip to content

A little of exercising

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • our little sunshine, Frida

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    12k Views
    J
    @Vesna Very pretty girl. Look at that face. Just wanna squeeze it and kiss it. Scratch the base of that tail and tickle her with my fingers right at the base of the cute little ears. Does she get to sleep on the bed and climb up on the couch? I kinda put my foot down at climbing on the tables, but I always crack up when I forget to push the chairs in and make it to the top.
  • My little Nani

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    TimesthemythT
    omg she looks like a miniature adult. Really cute; and she is unique looking to me. I like seeing diversity in basenjis - some of the lines are starting to look like exact copies of one another, which is kind of sad.
  • Our little keeper …

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    Pretty, pretty Libby!
  • My little lover

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Buana: www.diebo.nl Thanks! :D
  • The little KoHos are growin!

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    K
    Wow, time sure flies. I hope you get pictures! Mojo will be in his first veterans class on Friday. EEK!
  • A little chilly while camping!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    We will definately have Hollie in the woods with us soon. The hubby is just itching to get to camp and trout fish. Glad to know yours are chicken… and don't wander. I'm hoping for the same with Hollie. I think she'll make a fine camping dog!