Skip to content

A day in April

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Almost moving day

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Crystal, I have been out of pocket for a long time, so I missed these..hope your move is going well and that Cody is transitioning good. Great pictures of a very actively supervising Cody..:)
  • Dogsitting Days

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    nobarkusN
    @tanza: They are not wild "wicked" women…gggg... I know of a few "mellow" ones.. and usually I have found, it is the boys that are pretty wild in their younger years, more then the girls most of the time. There is stuff you can buy to put on her pads to protect them while they toughen up... and she would be one for sure that I would be very careful with on pavement/roads/sidewalks in the summer when the sun has really hot... that is what can really bother their feet, tough or not.. The 2 females I had were tough and devoted. Good point about the heat. That hot pavement is a killer and I don't think people realize it either.
  • Another snow day!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Nice picture - love your hat! Also your dog - he's a beauty.
  • Happy Valentines Day!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    That's soooooo cute!!!:D
  • Beautiful day

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Great pics!!! Thanks for sharing them!!
  • My assistant for the day…

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    J
    Too precious!!!