• @Schouiffy:

oh yes! How do ppl feel about the weekend of the 1st or the 8th ?

The weekend of the 8th would suit me the best as I am helping my parents move house the weekend of the 1st.

• I'm at Birmingham National on 7th and going to see Michael Buble on 8th. So the weekend of 1st would suit me best.

I assume we are talking May??

• Soooo glad you have your little cutie back. Hope your meet-up works out.

• Yes indeed May. Well if the first two weekends are complicated , the 15th??

• I think somewhere round Perth or Stirling would be best. Not sure where though as I still live 2 hours away. Maybe Basi could suggest somewhere that might be B proof?

• @Benkura:

I think somewhere round Perth or Stirling would be best. Not sure where though as I still live 2 hours away. Maybe Basi could suggest somewhere that might be B proof?

I'll have a think but not really anywhere round Perth that I have found to be B proof:rolleyes:

I'll need to pass on this meet as must help the parents move:(

• I was going to suggest the 15th, since the 1st and the 8th are dicey… ?

• @Schouiffy:

I was going to suggest the 15th, since the 1st and the 8th are dicey… ?

That would be better for me:D see what Benkura says!!

• Hi Guys

Sorry for late response. It's manic at work.

I'm free during the day on 15th. Douglas says there's a nice park in Stirling. I don't know it and I'm sure it will be a flexi-lead type of place but I don't think we'll find anywhere completely B proof.

Let me know what you plan and I can be there. 🙂

• @Benkura:

Hi Guys

Sorry for late response. It's manic at work.

I'm free during the day on 15th. Douglas says there's a nice park in Stirling. I don't know it and I'm sure it will be a flexi-lead type of place but I don't think we'll find anywhere completely B proof.

Let me know what you plan and I can be there. 🙂

Sounds good to me:D Is the park easy to find?

• Can't find out much about the park in Stirling. I do know of a good dog friendly park in Plean. My inlaws live there and I've walked the dogs there loads. Lots of dog walkers, some off lead. Prob not B safe but a great place for flexi leads and meeting other dogs. Some good pubs for lunch not too far away too. 🙂

• @Benkura:

Can't find out much about the park in Stirling. I do know of a good dog friendly park in Plean. My inlaws live there and I've walked the dogs there loads. Lots of dog walkers, some off lead. Prob not B safe but a great place for flexi leads and meeting other dogs. Some good pubs for lunch not too far away too. 🙂

Sounds good but can you believe I have just had to google Plean. Note to self, really must swat up on my Scottish Geography!!

• LOL. It's really easy to find. It's only about 2 miles from thew Stirling services roundabout. It takes me almost 2 hours drive but it's a good run. I need to be back in Oban for about 7pm as we're off to see Bill Bailey! 😃

We went to a lovely pub just 2 miles or so from the park last weekend for lunch. It was called Tartan Arms in Bannockburn. It would be best to book though as it's a popular place.

• @Benkura:

LOL. It's really easy to find. It's only about 2 miles from thew Stirling services roundabout. It takes me almost 2 hours drive but it's a good run. I need to be back in Oban for about 7pm as we're off to see Bill Bailey! 😃

We went to a lovely pub just 2 miles or so from the park last weekend for lunch. It was called Tartan Arms in Bannockburn. It would be best to book though as it's a popular place.

Yeah it looked easy to get to count me in:D

• Sounds good. Will wait to see what Lauren says. I'll also email Elscodoberman.

• @Benkura:

Sounds good. Will wait to see what Lauren says. I'll also email Elscodoberman.

Maybe if Theresa see's this she might want to join us with Milo!!

• Thankyou. I knew there was someone I had forgotten. OOPS :rolleyes:

Not used to having so many Bs in Scotland. Used to just be me. :o

• I've started a new thread (Meetups) so people can find it easier.

• @Benkura:

Thankyou. I knew there was someone I had forgotten. OOPS :rolleyes:

Not used to having so many Bs in Scotland. Used to just be me. :o

I know don't think there has ever been so many lol

Suggested Topics