Try. contacting Cindy Griswold at http://flyn-hi-hounds.com. She's really near Austin, and I'm 99% sure she doesn't have any puppies, but if there was a reputable breeder near you with puppies she would likely know about that.
You could also try America's Basenji Rescue.I know Keath who runs the rescue and he is wonderful.They do have several available right now.
America'sBasenjiRescue.org
Kathryn D. Ladick
Jaroufa Hounds
I think I might have to start my hunt from scratch. There is a good possibility I will move to Jamaica in the future so I called the customs office yesterday about dog policies. Since there hasn't been rabies on the island in 200 years they are REALLY strict. they only let dogs in from the UK and Ireland. Im soo mad :mad: . . . but I'm glad I found out now. Sooooo does anyone know any UK sources / breeders? ::SIGH:: I want to be an owner so bad