Skip to content

Now THAT's a Chewer!

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • My JRT's look like Basenji's lol

    Off Topic
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    MothM
    They are adorable :) Watson always gets identified as some sort of terrier. He has been a rat terrier and a toy fox terrier…
  • What's going on here??

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    L
    I keep Billy the Exterminator on speed dial just in case.
  • Where's AJ #20

    Off Topic
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    BARTB
    So, I guess I couldn't have seen you in my recent trip throught the city of flying pigs (for those unaware, there is one). Two hours of stop and go southbound, trying to get to the airport. I was in the backseat and looked at every truck on the off chance there might be an AJ sighting. Obviously, no luck, as you were a few time zones away :) Had I seen AJ, I might have jumped out of the car I was in and jumped into your truck for a couple of miles…just to say 'Hi'...that's how slow going it was. My advise, for north or southbound, take the by-pass...but what do I know? There were plenty of trucks willing to wade through the traffic.
  • Where's AJ #10

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Well, we have made it to the area of Three Mile Island….. I think we've already been here too long. Don't let this happen to you!!! :D [image: attachment_p_95250_0_three-mile-island.jpg]
  • Looking for photo's

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    MacPackM
    I just sent you a few humorous photos, will look through my files for better ones. All are by my husband Donald MacMillan. Anne (macpack)
  • Simon's Cat

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    AndrewA
    That's so funny! I actually laughed out loud in some parts because it reminds me so much of my own cats! Thanks for sharing!