Puppy registration

If my companion puppy is bought in the United States, but resides with me in Canada (I'm Canadian), will he be registered with the AKC or the CKG? I don't plan on breeding, but may enjoy obedience, coursing or therapy work.

You can dual register him. Register him with AKC and then use the AKC registration to qualify for CKC registration.

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.