Skip to content

New collars..

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Pippin..and his new collar

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    irenaI
    What a beautiful collar and handsome boy :D.
  • New camera, new pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great pics !
  • New collars

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    diff_eqsD
    Awesome pics! I love the one where Lycia is on the tips of her toes! What caught her attention?
  • Someting new..

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @sharronhurlbut: Re the post about all being rescue dogs. Some folks have show dogs, and also open their homes up to basenji rescues. The photos are all submitted and folks can vote on the pic they like the best..no names and no pressure. Its a great fund raiser to help basenjis in need and I always buy 2…one for the house and one for work. Again, the $$ all goes to basenjis who need help. Thanks, I think we are going to buy one :)
  • New pictures of Mia&Rocky! & a new family member!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    ELERICKSON40E
    @hdolbow: LOL ! of courseeee!!!! when doesn't rocky make those devil noises!? i really think he is a little demon. lol One of these days I am going to have to tape the sounds she makes. It cracks me up! A little scary for other people, my mother-in-law was scared of her the first time she did it. Anymore I just tell her no and knock it off and she normally does!
  • Look at my new collar!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    RivermoonR
    That's really pretty!