• Please cross post
    ROSIE- FEMALE BRAT , 5 YEARS OLD, RED AND WHITE
    She escaped the fence at her foster home last night at bedtime. She had been there so briefly that she is unfamiliar with the area.
    IS WEARING HER BRAT TAGS 3303
    LOST IN THE DALLAS SUBURB OF UNIVERSITY PARK / LOVE FIELD AREA.
    ESCAPED FROM FOSTER HOME ON WILDWOOD ROAD,
    NEAR LOVERS LANE AND LEMMON AVENUE
    FROM HER CURRENT FOSTER: SUSIE P.
    She will not come when called and will be very hard to get even if I find her. I need some help.
    She does have her tags with the BRAT #'s on them.
    I have my cell phone (214)-729-3184 and am going to start walking the neighborhood with food and a
    leash and hope to find her. Please let me know immediately if anyone calls.
    Thanks
    Susie Priore
    Heres her online profile for pics.
    http://www.basenjir escue.org/ DOGS/TX/TX-
    Rosie.asp

• Houston

Any word yet on Rosie? I sure hope she is safe and sound somewhere..

• Basenjimamma, I was thinking about her this morning too!

I hope she is back home, safe.

• Houston

I know, it breaks my heart.. I actually thought of adopting her back in october but then we decided to take Moses, the podengo instead..
    Poor little scared girl.

• First Basenji's

I've been thinking about her too. I've watched her on BRAT for a while, and I got so excited when I saw that she was pending… then apparently she wasn't a good fit for the people that wanted her or vice versa. I thought about adopting her too, if she still hadn't found a home at the end of the summer, especially if I decide to go to grad school in NM or CO, but possibly even if I stay on the east coast. I hope she is ok and someone finds her soon.

• Is there any updates on Rosey. She has been in my thoughts alot and the best I could do was put her picture on my facebook for my family in Dallas TX area. I hope she is found soon

• I noticed Rosie's pic is gone from the BRAT website.

Sigh, does that mean she is gone???:(

• Still no word on Rosie?

Suggested Topics