Skip to content

Puppy's paws, ears, gums lose color when she sleeps

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • Puppy Ear Build-up?

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    D
    @elbrant That's good to know! We are in Kansas where pollen and allergies are rampant lol, I am wondering more if that's what it is since the build-up isn't increasing very quickly at all. Seems to be worse after we spend a while outside.
  • What's considered baseline?

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    44
    0 Votes
    44 Posts
    24k Views
    Chealsie508C
    To each their own opinion Debra, I am working with Oakley on other issues right now and at twenty nine months he is still maturing. I don't live my life by the "what ifs", as of right now I'm able to be with him all the time when I'm not working so yes, I cater to his wanting to be around me, it's not rewarding for me to have a dog that's not independent of me, but it's the reality..and until I'm ready to address it 100% I haven't…he has made significant progress in crating and barrier frustrations...so I'm happy with the progress, and frankly..these other issues needs to be dealt with before addressing this...in order to make me leaving him with others successful. He's a happy, healthy young boy with a complex and stubborn mind, I'm going to work with him and not fight him on evolving and adapting his behaviors. However, your concern is noted and appreciated.
  • Johnny's stones

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Pat, I will email it to you separately. Apparently, it just wants to save is as a picture and when I reduce it, it goes all blurry. If anyone else would like it, email me to shadow_brat2004@yahoo.ca This is just on more thing on my list of why not to stop strip testing.
  • Elder B's and sleep

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    KipawaK
    Bless all of these aging angels :)
  • Squiggy's results are in…

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    13k Views
    S
    If anyone can find this info, its Jennifer. She is a wonder at this type of thing.
  • Shadow's story

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Shadow ran his first 3 races on Sunday. He came in as the turtle, but he finished! Oval courses are what he ran about 400 yds each time. The last time around there were about 20 people at the finish line cheering him on. He sure didn't run fast, but he finished.