2 Basenji boys in Spokane, WA shelter

• Oh, Ms AJ, I always try to be a help to the shelters…and I do call them..often several times a day...laugh, can't help it.
    I WANT them to make sure these b's go to the BEST home possible.
    Thank heavens they realize I do care about the dogs, and am not trying to tell them
    their jobs.

• @sharronhurlbut:

Darn it Lisa, I didn't think of that! I did call them 2 times this afternoon, they were kind enough to listen to me and write down what I had to say.
    I will call them tomorrow…"guess I will be their new best friend"...
    They might have prefered to give me these 2 rather than having to deal with me
    on the phone!

LOL… you go girl!!!!

• Got a note from the shelter that they have been placed. Wow, that was fast.

• Great news, lets hope they have a good forever home. Sharon you do a great job:)
    Lighthouse i hope you're going to post some pics when you get you new Basenji.

• Great news thank you Sharon for all you do to help.

Rita Jean

• Yay! That's great news. Thanks for jumping in with the shelter so quickly Sharron!

• Houston

Good to hear that these dogs are out of there and in a home..

• Oh, Rita Jean, these dogs went back to the owner. I am not sure this person even notified the shelter about the dogs being missing…and you saw the photos..sigh.
    I posted to the shelter to ask them to see if they could get the owner to take them to the vet.
    I so hope they do..
    Sigh.

• I am so sorry breaks my heart to see the one little guy so thin. One can only pray and hope that the owners will take them both to the vet. Thank you for all your care, time, most of all concern.

Rita Jean

• Thank you all for the support. I do so appeciate it.

Suggested Topics