Skip to content

Rescue needs home

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Male basenji needs a Home

    Basenji Rescue
    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    34k Views
    tanzaT
    @Kembe - Thanks for the update
  • WI-Sheboygan-8 Month Old Male-Needs Home/Rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    NemoN
    @sharronhurlbut: Nemo, BRAT will take him, but lets see if the owner will turn him over to BRAT first. Bless your heart for the offer. He's not asking for much, so hopefully there is a good chance of that. I think he just wants the dog off his hands.
  • NV-Henderson-Elderly Female B Needs Home/Rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    S
    This group and BRAT are great…everyone wants to do what they can to help these old dogs who fall on hard times. These type of b's just break my heart. Glad to hear this old dear will fall into soft hands.
  • Adorable Benjii needs a home..

    Basenji Rescue
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    8k Views
    AJs HumanA
    More good news. Thank you.
  • Home Needed ASAP!!!

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    @Jennifer: Thank you! I am in Fairfield about halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento. I dont have any pics of her…sorry :( I would contact BRAT and some of the local shelters, as I said many are No Kill Shelters….. Good luck
  • Posted: 3 Basenjis Rescued - Need Homes

    Basenji Rescue
    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    22k Views
    DukeD
    @ChaseandZahrasmom: I just have to comment on what a beautiful website this is! Yeah - the folks in this group are wonderful and supportive for the Basenji breed. We adopted Daisy from them. Did anyone see how beautiful the B's are? They still need homes.