• and where are the pictures? haha, i think it helps me from getting mad. i just think, oh the forum will love this!

• You know those tags that come on pillows and mattresses that say Not To Be Removed Under Penalty of Law Except By The Consumer? Well, I bought a new pillow yesterday and of course, it got consumed.

• Those tags drive Jazzy crazy! She MUST remove them immediately from anything she can get her teeth near.

• You know those tags that come on pillows and mattresses that say Not To Be Removed Under Penalty of Law Except By The Consumer? Well, I bought a new pillow yesterday and of course, it got consumed.

B's are such little felons!! lol!

I came home from work yesterday to find a brand new box of tissues shredded all over the living room. It looked as though it snowed Puffs all over the floor! Oy! 🙂

• ]
    okay, start guessing!

• Could it be a remote control? 😕

• Computer mouse?

• not either of those!

• cordless phone

• I was thinking cordless phone also.

• It's a blurry picture. But looks like the hinged section of a cell phone???

• waah, it was so hard to get a picture (this is just the bottom portion of the object) HINT: i called it revenge
    if fender destroys the ________ he thinks mommy wont buy a new one and use it ON HIM
    he is mistaken, the next one will be even better

• Is it a hair dryer or a curling iron?

• nope hahhaha what would i curl, his tail?

• Hair Clippers?

• you are getting very warm, i will tell if it is not figured out when i get home from class today.

• Not clippers, huh?
    Dremel?
    Blow Dryer?

Hmmmm, what would Fender dread? Jazzy doesn't mind anything I do to her, so it's hard to guess.

• jonell! it was a dremmel. that puppy, AHHHH! can you beleive that? he drives me nuts, sometimes. blah, i was babysitting and the boys had taken everything out of the dremmel case, as i was putting all the tiny peices in i realized fender had gotten the most important part! well, i guess it is good that fender did not figure out how to plug it in. (unless of course he was going to do his own nails)
    i wasnt even mad? i know, i must be totally insane.

• Little turd. LOL

So, yours is broken. Mine is missing. We are both in the market for new ones. 😞

I can't find mine – don't know how it got "lost" as I always use it/keep it in the same place, and I'm the only one who uses it. Jazzy doesn't mind having her nails done, so I don't think she "disposed" of it.
    Her nails are getting to be loooooooooooong though {it's been two weeks}, so I may have to bite the bullet and buy a new one.
    I know as soon as I buy a new one, the old one will turn up.

• well let me tell you, JACK…grrr, LOVES to torment my betta fish and eat their food, chew up ANYTHING stuffed, and OH the poor caselties of HUNDREDS f dryer sheets....lets have a moment for all those lost to the Capt....

Suggested Topics