Skip to content

Sherwood pups at 6 weeks

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • New Congo pups

    Breeder Talk
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    17k Views
    P
    The b/w are certainly interesting and look really cute - I know Jon saw them on a previous trip but they were very elusive. He told us that when he came to give a talk at our club show. You're very lucky as many of you'll, I assume, have the opportunity to see them 'in the flesh' in the future. I hope we'll see a lot more pictures.
  • Alberta B pups

    Breeder Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Patty MP
    What pretty dogs! Congrats!
  • Asthenia puppies 4 weeks

    Breeder Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    irenaI
    @Rita: They all are so very cute and I would cry for sure when they left for there new homes. Are you keeping any of them? Rita Jean Oh no :D, we already have 4 Bs at home and I think it is enough for this time. But I'm planning to keep one from upcoming litters :). But of course I would love to keep one of them :rolleyes::D.
  • Dogo Habari pups 6.5 weeks

    Breeder Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    JannekeJ
    :eek: They really are little terrors!!! That second video.. sooooo cute! :D Very handsome little boys..! :)
  • Sherwood pups at 5 weeks

    Breeder Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    They're lovely puppies - I love to see them when their noses are just getting colour. I think the tri girl looks very promising - have you a favourite?
  • For Porthos and the pups….

    Breeder Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    L
    Plese let us know how everything has turned out today. I am hoping you have managed to make it through with some nerves still intact. You have my yahoo messenger info. I will leave myself logged in today so feel free to IM me once you get a chance. Sending good thoughts to your family and pups. :)