Skip to content

Dogs in the white fluffy stuff

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New Dog!

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    19k Views
    C
    I'm new here too! Just wanted to say you have a beautiful dog!
  • Proud of Who My Dogs Are

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    11k Views
    MrBaRooampBittyM
    We are J J and Karin, Kansas City, Mo. Both of our kids are rescues, Itty Bitty Basenji now 5 years old, originally from Craigs List and Mr Baroo, now about 2 years old, a BRAT adoption. We have no idea where they came from or exactly how old they actually are. Bitty is the more delicate little girl with the white face, Baroo is the more muscular boy with the totally red head. [image: attachment_p_151142_0_2401.jpg] [image: attachment_p_151142_1_2400.jpg] [image: attachment_p_151142_2_2333.jpg] [image: attachment_p_151142_3_2330.jpg]
  • Hey! This white stuff is cold on my feet!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    krunzerK
    -22 here with at least a foot of snow on the ground. Pretty soon we will be driving the Ski-doo around the yard making them paths to walk on. Poor guys go out there and come back in hopping on three feet (sometimes two). Sometimes I have to make the big rescue and go out there and pick them up. They come cruising thru the doggy door and straight to the wood stove to warm up. They better not need rescuing in a couple of weeks. I have to go for knee surgery and I don't think I can pack a dog while on crutches!!!
  • Family dog

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    Daividh DugaldD
    All dogs that are treated well will be good protectors.You want big dogs means like Labs, German Shepherds, Doberman Pinschers, etc. or any mixed breed dogs will do as well.
  • My Dogs

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Awwwwwww, are they sweet… looking that is. Mine looks sweet, but can be a little devil. Thanks for sharing pics.
  • My Black and Whites

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Beautiful babies. I do so love the black/whites. :)