• I highly recommend this show if you can find it. Smiles, tears…the works. It is all about the Big Dog Parade in Santa Barbara, CA. It was shown on our Smithsonian Channel.

• Add to the previous post…Sorry Jason and Miranda, it is mostly about dogs in costumes...but lots of stories about how these dogs touch people's lives...and the costumes are AMAZING...and the dogs look pretty darn happy!

• Houston

Andrea..

Unleashed: A Dogumentary , is that the name? I will look for it on your satellite and see if we have it, it sounds really cool..

• Learn something new everyday…thanks Andrea!! Didn't even know there was a Smithsonian Channel...and I have it for HD. :D:D I'll be sure to check it out now!

• Houston

Buh huh.. I just checked our dish network and they don't have that channel right now…suck..

• @Quercus:

I highly recommend this show if you can find it. Smiles, tears…the works. It is all about the Big Dog Parade in Santa Barbara, CA. It was shown on our Smithsonian Channel.

Is that the one where all the labs were dressed up as fighters landing on an aircraft carrier? Loved that! 😃

• For anyone that wants to see it or TIVO it…Unleashed is on again Sunday 11/15 @ 2pm...according to the Smithsonian website.

Thanks Andrea!!!

• @Nemo:

Is that the one where all the labs were dressed up as fighters landing on an aircraft carrier? Loved that! 😃

YES!! That outfit? was awesome!!! I really liked the Trojan dog too!

Suggested Topics