Skip to content

Hello from central florida!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    6
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    I own five basenjis. Two yodel until you have a headache and my female barks. She always did. Short clipped barks. I also researched the breed before getting my first and she is an excellent dog. My third basenji was a handful. Three years later and he has stopped his destructiveness etc. It was a hard three years. Lol. You never know with a basenji. Greatest breed. Loyal, active, funny but some require ALOT of patience.
  • Hello from Florida!

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Hello From Florida

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    serenjaneS
    MacPack, where is Dogwood Park located? I haven't heard of it. I live in Orange Park and we have a fairly nice one here several miles from me. They too have a large pond and wooded area and plenty of seats, even a few hammocks for us humans. We have had a membership in the past; now we only go sometimes as a visitor.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    11k Views
    youngandtiredY
    First off, Welcome to our site of valueable Basenji information. I have learned so much linking into this site, we have lots of laughs as well. My B, Sahara, crosses her legs all the time, she is such a showoff and often has the regal queen look. I love the look myself, they are such beautiful dogs I must say, not that I am partial or anything. Your Piper is so cute, welcome again.
  • Hello from Florida

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    ALL the dogs are adorable. Welcome.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    10k Views
    F
    I just joined today. My daughter has a Jack Russell named Riley. Nice to meet you.