Skip to content

New member of today, big basenji lover

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • New member in New Mexico

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    12k Views
    AlexA
    Hi Mike, Welcome to basenji forums community! Looking forward to pictures and stories.
  • New member, No Basenji.

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    13k Views
    K
    They are absolutely adorable to live with! People warned us when we got our first pup (we have mature two sisters now) but we fell in love with the breed and have no regrets. You have to be patient, though, with lots of humour, because they WILL test you.
  • New here and new to Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • New member and Basenji owner

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    M
    HEres my new baby Mia: 3 month [image: IMG_3022.jpg] [image: IMG_3026.jpg] And here's Sookie my sweet little girl that i lost [image: P1040165.jpg] [image: IMG_2980.jpg]
  • New to Forum/New to Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    Welcome and congratulations! I have two BRATS myself, and a third basenji as well. So beware, they ARE like potato chips (You can't have just one) I love her name, she is gorgeous. Can't wait to hear all about her Homecoming!
  • New Basenji Lover!

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    Thanks again for all of your advice. It is nice to know that I am not the only one who is dealing with such a strong willed animal. He is currently laying on the floor chewing on a nylabone as is my golden "Levi". I can't say it often enough "I LOVE NYLABONES!" Well, now he is in my lap chewing his nylabone because Levi thinks that if Taz is chewing on it, it has to be better than the one he has. LOL