• Hi!
    Im new here! My name is Therese, 36 years old and i am from Sweden. Im the humble waitress 😉 to two red/white basenjis and two cats. (Sacred cat of burma)

I enjoy to train my dogs for fun. Right now we are into blood tracking and both my dogs recently became approved in the blood tracking aptitude test.
    If you want to know more about us, we have a website listed in our profile which you all are welcome to visit.

Have a nice day!!

• Hi Therese and welcome to the forums!

• Hello to you and welcome to this forum.
    My Eos is a half sister on the dam side to your girl Lisa! 🙂

• Hej! Welcome to the forum…........hope you find it fun and informative.

Enjoy!

• Welcome! What great fun tracking must be with your dogs 🙂

• Hello Therese, me too inn. Must say the people and the dogs are very kind with new members here 😉
    Our favorit is L-C as you perhaps allready know and we have our own maskin too. Our big star was Aliz, so sad she is gone forever. Allan is to old but the 3 Whipps loves it.

Best regards from Inga-Karin / Abrinkens

• Thank you all for the nice welcome! 🙂

Yes it´s fun to track with my dogs. I took a course in tracking and by curiousity I wanted to see how the other breeds worked in their tracks. I have to say that I at first thought my dogs tracked too slow. All the others (cocker spaniels, labradors and golden retrievers etc) went on like crazy, with a risk to get off track. But when the test came the judge said my dogs tracked with great precision, and by others Ive heard that its typical for a basenji to be so accurate.
    Ive also been into Lure-Coursing and agility and hope to do more of that too.

So Inga-Karin, hope to see you in a field sometime! 🙂

• Hello!! That's so fun!!! I've been looking for relatives to my Lisa and websites about basenji in France and havent found much!! Your basenjis are lovely!!
    Wish you a great weekend!! 🙂
    /Therese, Lisa and Otis

Suggested Topics