Skip to content

I'm back after a year

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi, I'm Mack's Grandmom

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    eeeefarmE
    @mack-s-grandmom said in Hi, I'm Mack's Grandmom: @mack-s-grandmom Also searching for a clicker for training. Difficult to find a good one. Thanks again for your help! You should be able to find a clicker at most pet stores, but in absence of one it's easy to use a marker word or a click from your tongue. The advantage of a physical clicker is that there is not intonation as there may be with the voice, so the sound is neutral, the disadvantage is that you need to have it in your hand, which isn't always convenient.
  • 0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    Buddys PalB
    what a cute little sh–--head! yep, your getting used to him! you'll be glad you got 'stuck'. REALLY!!!!!
  • I'm a newbie too!

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    moetmumM
    Welcome to the forum Victoria, I am looking foward to seeing this years pups, Julie and I will be at Blackpool with her new pup (and my two), hope my caravan survives!
  • I'm new

    Member Introductions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    lisatestL
    I am a very new member to this forum. We just recently adopted a puppy from this forum. I have found everyone here to be extremely helpful. Welcome Aboard!!!
  • I'm not the only Basenji owner?

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome! This is a fun site, whether he's mixed or not, to learn about the breed and have some fun too. They are unique!
  • Hi, I'm Amber

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7k Views
    tlbuddyT
    Welcome to the site. I have learned a lot about Basenjis from the site. tlbuddy