• I've got a (how they call it in Holland) "feeding pillow" a strange figured pillow that you can use for feeding the baby.
    The baby can lie ont it and your back is supported (it sleepsvery good too)

Buana likes it also:

And some more funny pics.. Chafuko is using Buana as his pillow

• Now this is how you save money, 1 bed for 2 Basenjis. As always, great pics from you!

• Those Basenjis get everywhere ūüėÉ

• I love your pictures they are super and yes the two for one very good. Your babies always look so happy.

Rita Jean

• I had a feeding pillow for my daughter. Made the process so much more comfortable for both of us.

Basenji are like cats…and there is no better judge of comfort than a cat (said James Herriot)

Excellent photos. ūüôā

• Houston

I love them all, Buana is so somfortable, and his back is supported :).

Chafuko cracks me up…"I was here first, no I was..fine I will lay on you then..."

• I think those feeding pillows are called "boppys" here. I never considered what a wonderful basenji bed they'd make! I wonder if my daughter in law would consider donating hers to Cory and Jayden. Probably not.

Pat

• Great pics! Cute "kids", love 'em!

• @BasenjiDiva:

I think those feeding pillows are called "boppys" here. I never considered what a wonderful basenji bed they'd make! I wonder if my daughter in law would consider donating hers to Cory and Jayden. Probably not.

Pat

ūüôā You can ask her! The B's are loving it sooo much!

Suggested Topics