Skip to content

Matching pillows for the dogs

Show Off Your Dog
  • SOme people buy their pets matching their interior but we buy pillows matching our dogs :D

    What are you doing? there goes my tough image

    well, whatever >>sigh<<

    YEAH pink for me, the princess , I need to wash myself up first, I cant go on the picture like this! :mad:

    I TAKE THEM ALLL MWUHAHAHAHAHA

    Sjips, is that on picture? :o

    I dont want to have anything to do with this ( I will shred the pillow afterwards though :D )

    Well what do you expect else with a dog named Solar? :p

    Yes I will lay down next to it, will you go away now ?

    Why is this one for me???

    Little head, weird eye and wings??? ohhh

    I TAKE YOURSSSS TOO BADBARRY!!!!!

  • Funny pictures and captions..

  • :D

    Nice pictures Marianne!!!
    I like the one with Cy and crazy smitthy :D

Suggested Topics

  • More birthday dogs

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    8 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    helle deviH
    ALOHA Beauties :hugging_face: !
  • Is my dog a Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    YodelMaY
    What a pretty girl! Her head/ears/face & wrinkles are Basenji-looking while her coloring & build suggest some Malanois blood–that would account for her size & aloofness, too. Our local SPCA does genetic testing as a fund-raising thing, if you're really curious you could try something like that...
  • My dog Flea

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    I definitely see Shiba in there! Not sure about Basenji though
  • Dogs at Play!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    crystalncodyC
    Great pics! Looks like he had a blast. I agree, he has such and expressive face.
  • Our Dog Maya

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjiMayaB
    @Schouiffy: look at those wrinkles!!!! exceptionally cute pup.. who is her breeder? Breeder is in Canada. Her name is Bev.
  • My Dogs

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Awwwwwww, are they sweet… looking that is. Mine looks sweet, but can be a little devil. Thanks for sharing pics.