Skip to content

Happy Halloween!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Happy Birthday Oakley

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    8k Views
    O
    Ava and I send (very) belated happy birthday wishes to The Talented Mr. Oakley! He's as handsome as ever– but five years already? My, my, time does fly. The forum has been so quiet. I got out of the habit of checking it, because it seemed nobody ever posted. I miss those lively days, too, when somebody always had something to report or discuss. Glad to hear you and Oakley are doing well and prospering!
  • Halloween Pic

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    @Chealsie508: I love that both of them are looking right at the camera!! As soon as Oak sees the camera he does everything he can to avoid it! You know my B/mix does the same thing. As soon as he sees me with the camera he stops doing what he was doing and stands at my legs, turning away from the camera.
  • Happy Holidays!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    A
    I think our babies need a Christmas bow tie! Too cute!
  • Happy Holidays to all!

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    10k Views
    nobarkusN
    SPCA made this laminated ornament. [image: SAM_0320.jpg?t=1292300300]
  • Happy Holidays to all!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Handsome Buddy….great profile. That's the same pose used for most political candidates...is he running for office? He'd give Nancy Pelosi a run for her money! (He's probably smarter, too.)
  • Halloween Manah

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    :D Love the first one of her just peeping out, is she going to go trick or treating :D