Skip to content

Sleeping baby B

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • B is for Boudoir

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    ?
    Soft bed, bit of morning sun and a Basenji is in heaven, the face says it all, lucky girl. Jolanda and Kaiser
  • A safe sleep

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    How precious! LOL, gotta love our heat seekers.
  • Maya and her Baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    I love the pictures of Maya and her 'baby'. Much better than a stuffed toy!
  • My Baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    No, not Maya, never. :D Hey, I'd be watching that intently too!
  • Lazy Babies

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    NatalplumN
    Oh gosh No! No puppies, they are more like brother and sister and besides they are both fixed.
  • B Deck

    Show Off Your Dog
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    16k Views
    ChaseandZahrasmomC
    I want to come back in my next life as a B living at the Basenji Park! :D