Ochres Royal Launceston Show results…

• Ochre was shown for the first time last weekend by my daughter Olivia… Im truthful enough to say that I am just too fat to do the dogs justice, and they arent performing the best when moving ⭕o So much to Olivias pleasure, she has taken over the reins of Ochre...

I need one more Challenge Certificate for Ochre's Australian Ch title, so there was a lot resting on poor Olivias shoulders ;)...

Olivia did a great job showing her, so that she won the Junior bitch class, then she went in for Challenge bitch, but sadly it wasnt to be :rolleyes:... She then had to run off against the junior dog of breed, which she won. This made her eligible for competing in Junior in Group. She performed really well, but didnt win it...

Ochre is a quite hard bitch to show. She doesnt like the cold, so lets it be known to all, that she doesnt want to be there... It was cold, and Olivia had to work pretty hard, to get her to look at least a little like a show dog ;);)...

Then the show on Sunday, again she won the Junior bitch class, then she was awarded Res Ch Bitch, (no points for this though :rolleyes:...), and Runner-Up Best of Breed, (sadly still no points !!!).

We have another 2 shows next weekend, so perhaps that will be her weekend :D:D:D

• Well done to Ochre and Olivia that must have been an exciting weekend for you. Good luck Ochre and Olivia next weekend I hope its warmer for you :D. My Kia hates it when its too cold she roaches her back and looks miserable.

• @moetmum:

Well done to Ochre and Olivia that must have been an exciting weekend for you. Good luck Ochre and Olivia next weekend I hope its warmer for you :D. My Kia hates it when its too cold she roaches her back and looks miserable.

Thanks for the congrats…

Yep, know all about the roached back, and that miserable look is really pathetic isnt it, its just not a good look is it ???

Im very proud of both my girls. We looked up the weather forecast earlier... Saturday is expecting, showers and 14 degrees, and Sunday, is rain, and about 11 degrees, I think... There is NO undercover for this weekend either, everybody is out in the glorious rain 😃 Guess there wont be any title this weekend for Ochre... Maybe Olivia will give her back to me to show, this weekend, I wouldnt blame her 🙂

• Well done Saba - and well done Olivia & Ochre!

• They did geat job :). Good luck to next weekend!
    Do you have any pics of Ochre from show?

• Congratulations to Ochre 🙂

Suggested Topics