Skip to content

Great video

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Great gift

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I love them. They are, of course, where the voting goes on. But I have been there for years. For the last 3 yrs part of my daughter and my gifts to each other is the gifts that give. Each year I have given her a certificate from buying a stove.. well here it is. She varies what she gets me.
  • Seattle Kennel Club show was great

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    I have done rescue for years, and before I became a member of EBC and realized their support, I saw all breeders as adding to my rescue numbers. OF course, that is totally wrong thinking..but when you have more dogs than you can place, and not a good support system, it can make you ridged and bitter. I do know. I totally understand her and I tried to share with her how I went from where she is to where I am. I does take a village..it takes a breed club to open their hearts and wallets. It take a rescue to realize that breeders, good breeders keep the dogs we love healthy. Its a long learning process, and thank heavens I have lived long enough to get to this.
  • Joey the Lorikeet Videos

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Jess, Joey was so pretty, What a fun little guy. I am glad you got to have him in your life if even for such a short while. Thanks for sharing.
  • Cute video for forum addicts

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Nice one Nicole :D
  • Funny animal videos

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nobarkusN
    I didn't see this thread. These are pretty funny!
  • CUTE Video of Aiden

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    DukeD
    What a wonderful daddy Aiden and Jack have. That's great!