• Mixed opinions about this video.

[yt]PMD5FS20tTY[/yt]

• Good way to get your cats into a fight and get hurt.

• That's horribly mean. I do think that the little one in the middle would win in the wild though. It got a chance to nibble away, then took it from the biggest one and was able to pull the other two around a little.

• I think the little gray one in the middle was smart it ate while other two pulled. Look at one's ear looked like it had been in a fight all ready. That was no good so wrong how easy to cut it up and give each one.

Rita Jean

• You really have no idea how they ended up in the situation. It could have been that one of them stole the piece of steak while the owners were fixing dinner and then ended up in this stand off. If that were the case the owners may have been hesistant to stick their hands into the middle of it though I don't think filming it was an appropriate response.

• @lvoss:

You really have no idea how they ended up in the situation. It could have been that one of them stole the piece of steak while the owners were fixing dinner and then ended up in this stand off. If that were the case the owners may have been hesistant to stick their hands into the middle of it though I don't think filming it was an appropriate response.

I doubt the cats stole the steak. They wanted to film the cats having a tug of war over the meat. It's a part of Youtube where people want to create an effect by filming more crazy things. Right?

• I am with you Dan just looks like they wanted to see what would happen. Some people get there kicks out of this kind of thing.

Rita Jean

• If they wanted to stop it they would have sprayed the cats with a water bottle or something. You wouldn't even have filmed it but tried quickly to stop before a cat got hurt. A vet bill for a cat injury isn't small change. Just ask my neighbor who's cat has been scratched/injured by my other neighbors cat in their little brawls they had in my driveway.

• That's 4 minutes and 10 seconds I'll never get back. I think that person provoked them in the end. Can't stand to watch animals fight….

• Houston

Stupid humans..

• Amazing, 84,000 views. Kinda sad. I'd rather watch "dramatic look gopher" 10,000 times in a row then watch this again.

• You nailed that one, vickilb. What these knuckleheads have accomplished is proving the theory that housecats are miniature lions and behave accordingly when proper stimulus is applied.

On a lighter side, I had a kitten in 1986 named Mischief who came from a large litter. She was in the kitchen (only cat present) when I was making a ham sandwich one time, so I tossed her a piece of ham. She picked that one up, so I tossed her another…and another (she put her paw over it)...and another (another paw)...until she had a piece of ham in her mouth and one under each paw, including her back feet. She was splayed on the floor, but, by gosh, nobody was going to get her ham. I couldn't resist it….I tossed a last piece of ham onto the floor for her. With her mouth full and all four paws busy, she just gave me the most helpless look. Unfortunately, we didn't have you-tube back then. Great memory, though.

Suggested Topics