• Photoshoot of Hailey, the princess…

your princess?? I'm much more important you hear me??!

I just have to bully :rolleyes:"the princess" :rolleyes:

I belong in all the pictures.. what are they thinking?!?!

Mommy, help…

Groooooooowlllll.. and yes they are playing… Goodbye photoshoot....

A few minuts later, Chafuko asleep again..
    I gave Hailey a toy, so I got a new change for a photoshoot... but the minute I sat on the floor:

Hey mommy!!!! Hey! what does Hailey have there???

Can I steal it?

Hi Sis, what you doing?

Thats mine you know…

And I want it back…

GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEE

And the next minute, Chafuko got it, dropped it by Buana and came to me to say "look mommy, Buana got Hailey's toy… "

• Those pictures are great love them. What is that old saying what's mine is mine and what's your's is mine. Your pictures always look like a person could just reach in and touch them almost like being there. Hailey is just so pretty.

Rita Jean

• Groooooooowlllll.. and yes they are playing… Goodbye photoshoot....

snicker - I can practically hear the noise Chafuko is making here! And the good ol' blame the other B trick - love it! Your picture stories are always fun!

• Wonderful photos.

• :D:D:D I just love your photo stories, you should make a book. Love the pic of Chafuko looking like he's going to bite Haileys nose, he reminds me of a Dinosaur 😃

• @Rita:

Those pictures are great love them. What is that old saying what's mine is mine and what's your's is mine. Your pictures always look like a person could just reach in and touch them almost like being there. Hailey is just so pretty.

Rita Jean

Thanks 🙂 Hailey sure thinks the same way 😃

@thunderbird8588:

:D:D:D I just love your photo stories, you should make a book. Love the pic of Chafuko looking like he's going to bite Haileys nose, he reminds me of a Dinosaur 😃

😃 Chafuko really is a very playful B, and always has to be in the middle of attention 🙂

Suggested Topics