• Thank goodness! I was starting to get murderous due to lack of sleep! :eek:

• Houston

Great news to hear that DAP helped.
    I have not used my Dap for that, but use it frequently when traveling with the dogs. I love that stuff.

• Gald you got some sleep and found something that works.

Rita Jean

• Hurray, I am so glad it worked out for you!

• Glad to hear that Marley is ok - I was starting to worry! :eek:
    Has the DAP helped with his 'accidents' in the house too?

• @noodle:

Glad to hear that Marley is ok - I was starting to worry! :eek:
    Has the DAP helped with his 'accidents' in the house too?

What, worried the postman would come a-knocking with a chewed up box and a Marley :p

He doesn't seem to have had any more and I came home to only a few small shreds of wallpaper today ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• @caz:

What, worried the postman would come a-knocking with a chewed up box and a Marley :p

He doesn't seem to have had any more and I came home to only a few small shreds of wallpaper today ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LOL! No, I am more than confident in your abilities to handle the Marley-mutt! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm just a worry-wart thats all!

I used a DAP collar on Elsa last year when we went showing in Ireland which had no effect on her at all, so I'm glad the spray worked for you. I shall bear that in mind for the future! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Well, I spoke too soon. The DAP spray seemed to work for a week and now we're back to square one and sanity is starting to suffer ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Our vet prescribed anxiety pills. they were 20 cents a day. WELLL WORTH the money. they worked very well. the script name is clomipramine 25 mg.
    we gave them to our rescue dog because when we left him in his kennel to go to work or out, he would eat/chew holes in the kennel big enough to get out in an hour or so. it was awful . ( we have since built an indoor and outdoor kennel made of chain link with a roof on both, which is MUCH better and we dont need the anxiety pills any more, but i keep a script on hand just in case. ) just something to help get thru difficult thingsโ€ฆ hope that helps. it DID NOT change his personality or make him dopey. it just RELAXED him and made it easier to leave him safely.

• @caz:

Well, I spoke too soon. The DAP spray seemed to work for a week and now we're back to square one and sanity is starting to suffer ๐Ÿ˜ž

Oh no! :eek:

Suggested Topics